General Conditions for Limited Warranty
Here you will find a listing of all of VILLA PROCTRL’s Warranty Information. VILLA PROCTRL furniture products carry a Ten-Year limited warranty covering defects in material and workmanship. None of our Component parts are covered by the limited warranty. Component parts which are not manufactured by VILLA PROCTRL such as microphones, all electrical light fixtures, electrical surge protectors, and electric lifts carry a warranty by their respective manufacturers. This limited warranty is valid for a period of ten (10) years starting from the date of purchase. Any repaired or replaced parts will be warranted for the unexpired portion of this parts warranty. All transportation and freight charges shall be paid by buyer. This warranty is only offered to the original buyer of the product and is not transferable.
The Warranty does not apply to the following:
1. Any defects or damage that occured as a result of abuse or misuse, neglect, accident or abnormal service or handling;
2. Any defects or damages which may have occured due to ordinary wear and tear, especially of a cosmetic nature;
3. Any defects or damages that occured because the product has been altered or modified in any way without our permission;
4. Any defects or damages which may have been caused due to Acts of God, such as fire, flood, earthquake, lightning, rain, wind, hurricane, etc., which are beyond the control of VILLA PROCTRL;
5. Any defects or damage that was caused by improper handling, assembly, installation, maintenance, repairs or service;
6. Any defects or damage that may have been caused, either directly or indirectly, by the use of another product.
LIMITATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS OF CLAIMS:
Except for the 10-year warranty as stated above, VILLA PROCTRL makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event VILLA PROCTRL shall be responsible for any other damages or claims, whether or not such damages are direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential. By way of example only, incidental damages include but are not limited to phone charges, schedule interruptions and costs of removing or reinstalling equipment. Consequential damages include but are not limited to items such as replacing other property that is damaged if the warranted furniture fails.